• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does this "win-streak" prevent the fire sale?

mrhonline

• Premium Member

There is still a miniscule hope that they can make the playoffs, and they seem to be winning with Robinson as the leader, so who knows...

Some good news from Hawks' official site:

Atlanta has committed less than 20 turnovers in nine consecutive games.

(And without major contributions from Wilks & Dickau in several of these games...)

Where do they go from here? There are so many choices...

....I think Pete has to be very careful when making any deal.

The Hawks management may have given up on this group of players already, but the players obviously haven't given up. As much grief as Stotts and his coaching staff have taken, I think they should be given some credit for the apparent turn around the team is currently on. Especially considering that this isn't a full staff and each member has to do twice as much work.

We'll see what happens, but I think any deal made has to be made with the idea that we are still alive in this thing.

• Premium Member

That's so easy for us to say, though...Everyone needs to remember that you don't pay millions in "interest" for a team that doesn't win. A trade SHOULD be made and cap space should be a high priority; it's simply a matter of how much cap space they want.

Personally, I think SAR would be the easiest to replace if they are looking for "better chemistry"...But if they want to rebuild, then Theo and JT/Hendu should go...