• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Reasons Why We Shouldn't Get Our Hopes Up.

TheDude

ok, i know the title sounds negative but I'm trying to prevent a jinx here...

we are winning a few games now actually. BUT last night we barely beat Cleveland and had i think 17 turnovers. Not good ball. We barely beat Cleveland a few days ago and let them have 100 points. We beat Sacramento when they were wearing down a bit and overlooked us. We looked good in the loss against Portland because they were without Rasheed. We lost by quite a bit to New York. We beat Houston but hey, ok, so i can't think of anything negative here.

the reason i'm posting this is to ward off any possible jinxes on the current winning ways. So feel free to just post on this thread any negative things you can possibly say about our team. Post as many negative things as possible, true or untrue. An untrue example but definitely allowed is we only beat Cleveland because it was burrito night at Cleveland's hotel the night before. Another example is that although we have won some games, we didn't win by 50 points like Detroit did to Boston.

So we suck, we can't win, we won't make the youknowwhat, our uniforms look like [censored], our coach should be coaching little league dodgeball. Michael Vick is a girl and the gold club has the ugliest strippers in the world. Let the jinxfight begin.

Let's see....News reports today speculate that the Atlanta Hawks may transfer to the WNBA after the season. Low attendance, bad product, and conspiracies by the government have caused the NBA to think of transferring the once-proud franchise to the WNBA in hopes of it being able to compete more. When heard of the movement, Lisa Leslie of the WNBA said "Good, I'd like to get a piece of the little sissies. They got no game."

Also we can't get too happy cuz they just won a few games. Light shines even on a dog's azz once in awhile. When we win the next two games, I will even be more upset because it ruins our chance of getting Lebron James. We suck, we suck, we suck...

hopefully this jinxvaccine works...anymore?

I know we beat Orlando and all but we still suck.

Doc Rivers was out in the 3rd quarter so that could have had an effect. I think it was a quarter moon and we all know Orlando doesn't as well when the moon is not full. Also, what did they serve at the Magic's hotel the night before?