• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Theo is having a block party

KB21

• Admin

36 shots is Alan Iverson numbers. I don't want a one man team. We definetely don't have that. The big problem we still don't have the primary guy defined.

I think sitting on the bench watching everyone play over the last couple of months has made Dion hungry. If he keeps this effort up he will be the starter for the rest of the season.

The Hawks are looking legit on the whole lately. The frontline is scrambling and scrapping more, playing much smarter if not tougher. Theo plays much more effectively when he's not covering Reef and GRob's guys too. Dion has been the main difference maker to me though. He's not close to being an allstar, but he has just good enough handles to open things up for JT and Dog. The contrast between Ira and Dion proves to me two things, 1 that Ira is obviously a small forward playing guard, and 2 that we need another guard, even if it's just a roleplayer, in the backcourt with Terry. Finally, it seems like the chemistry is getting much much better over the past week. If they keep playing like this people are going to dust off some of that playoff talk. Great game for the Hawks today.

Things look to be coming together. Knock on wood!

The offense flows with more ball movement. The defense is improving with their help side defense. No one is forcing the issue on offense.

I just hope Pete doesn't [censored] this up by making a boneheaded trade for the sake of making a trade.

Leave the back court of Jason Terry and Dion Glover alone, IMO.

Ira, get better but take your time! I think the Glover/Benjamin combo has been very solid as of late and Glover definitely needs to continue to start even when Ira returns.

Ira is a good role player which is all he was supposed to be coming into the season. He was supposed to backup Dog and DJ. I think he can still provide good minutes off the bench but Glover should be the starter.