• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allstart-break

hawkster411

With the all-star break approaching, how do you guys think the hawk's players will feel after the all-star break? Seeing that we don't have one player on the all-start team (except JT on the 3 on 3), I bet our players will be pumped up the second half of the season.

Do you honestly feel the Hawks making a run at the playoffs? I have a feeling some of our players will be inspired to play even harder after this game. Seeing that all the NBA players will be in Atlanta. I bet some of the Hawks players will invite other all-star players to their house.

After reviewing what Arthur Blank did to REENERGIZE the Atlanta falcon's franchise, I see many well respected NBA players wanting to play for the Hawks...if we had a GM/President who had the ability to sway fans and players over with his ability to talk with people. I believe the franchise will rejuvinate once we clean house with management.

Mr. Babcock will be keeping an eye on the all-star break. If he pulls off an amazing trade that can make the NBA start talking about the Hawks, I can see him keeping his job; however, if he does trade just for the money situation for future considerations, I do not see him running this management. Time will tell. There will be a trade made. Big or small, I know it will come.

Also, does anyone know who our scouts are? In your opinion, do the Hawks have a strong core of NBA scouts? Gosh I still remembered when we had 4 draft picks in the first round...I was about sixteen when I watched the draft, and I was like...who are these guys? I believe Glover was the only one remaining out of the 4 draft picks if I'm not mistaken.

I think we can definitely make a run at the playoffs. Except for that Miami game, which we looked terrible, we have been playing very good basketball. Glad to see the Bucks lose and so did the Magics, that helps our cause. We have control of our own destiny, so is up to the Hawks to take control rom here on out.

Say would you guys do an even swap: Big Dog for Vince Carter.

I'm skeptical about it cus VC is always injured, but it will be an exciting team to watch and it might bring those fans in just to see VC highlights. I think I will do it if the trade is on the table.

In reply to:

Mr. Babcock will be keeping an eye on the all-star break. If he pulls off an amazing trade that can make the NBA start talking about the Hawks, I can see him keeping his job.

The trade for Theo + Nazr + Kukoc had the NBA talking about the Hawks.

The trade for SAR had the NBA talking about the Hawks.

The trade for Big Dog had the NBA talking about the Hawks.

Every year, Babcock pulls off some trade that gets everyone talking about the Hawks and provokes Walter to give him another GM of the Year Award.

Hasn't Babcock had enough chances to prove he can make this team a winner? Nowadays the only talking going on about the Hawks is what a mess the team has become and what a disgraceful job Mr Babcock has done.

and to hear charles barkley trash is doesn't help...see, him saying that is stupid...because he says we have so many holes yet he doesn't name one...nobody is saying what we are missing..yes, some say we need a true point guard and jt at sg but only some say that...but most just say we have so many needs and are a big mess...that's crap...we have talent, we have scoring, we have inside and outside game.. but there is this mysterious void that we don't have..

but these socalled experts never name it.