• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

nbadraft.net has us taking Mike Conley...

dawgingermany

with the Indy pick at #12. Also has Phoenix taking Horford at #4.

I would love to get Oden but, even if we can move up to #2 I would be thrilled. Take Durant/Conley and then try to work a trade for J. Oneal...Maybe Marvin/Za Za/Speedy for JO?

Conley

JJ

Durant

Smoove

JO

That is down right scary. I may be higher on Conley than most. He is rediculously quick and a terror on D.

Quote:

...someone said earlier that he has already said he will return...I hope not. If Oden leaves, it is gonna be hard for him to stay, IMO.

Yeah bump...he can forget about most of those national TV games and the NCAA run without Oden next year. Somebody else will get all the pub and be the hot PG. Best for him to strike now, while the iron's hot. Just ask Big Baby.

• Premium Member

His Daddy (MC Sr) is looking to "represent" Oden when Oden decides to come out. That suggests to me that Oden is under all kinds of pressure. MC Jr. has already stated that he's not coming out and he's going to be in Oden's ear at every opportunity to talk to him to stay. Listening to Oden's press conference after the game, I think Oden hasn't made any kind of decision and is under more pressure than anyone can take. He wanted to win the NCAA championship and was a bit depressed that they didn't.

Guest Walter

Quote:

MC Jr. has already stated that he's not coming out and he's going to be in Oden's ear at every opportunity to talk to him to stay.

He's also said "WHEN Oden is not here next year". I think you have selective hearing.

Quote:

Listening to Oden's press conference after the game, I think Oden hasn't made any kind of decision and is under more pressure than anyone can take. He wanted to win the NCAA championship and was a bit depressed that they didn't.

Yep, selective hearing and no critical thinking. You are the next best thing to KB. As the Diesel to KB21 transformation continues...

W