• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bands you've never heard, but may like

TroyMcClure

I'm posting a link to Air's website. They are a super cool french duo. They make very moody music. They can space out but have an ear for catchy hooks, as well. The've done a lot of commercial work. They also did the soundtrack for "The Virgin Suicides" They make beautiful music. Most of it is very sexy. It's music that your girlfriend or wife might really like but you should't be afraid to dig it.

Here it is. I recommend you watch the video for "All I need"(watch it with your girl, she'll love you for it!), "Alpha Beta Gaga", "surfing on a rocket", "kelly watch the stars" and "cherry blossom girl" Everything they do is fantastic, though.

http://www.pocket-symphony.com/

Give them a listen. Hard not to like.

• 1 month later...

Glad you like them. They make some of the most refreshing sounds one could imagine. Safari and 2004's Talkie Walkie are both at the top of my list. 10000 Hertz has a great acoustic song with Beck doing the vocals.(The Vagabond) Watch the video for "Kelly Watch The Stars". I love it. It's got all this slow motion ping pong with 70's looking chicks. I haven't heard the new album. I think I may buy it tomorrow. There are a few new commercials that I just know they did the music for. They do a lot of that. If you keep listening, you'll hear them a lot. People just don't know it.