• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who deserves to stay?

mrhonline

• Premium Member

If the Hawks are blown up, then who deserves to stay? JT shouldn't be traded unless he can be packaged with Henderson, but who should stay out of the other "Big 3?"

Theo - The Hawks were really lucky to have Theo healthy for so long this season, they should trade him NOW before something breaks...

SAR - He's young, but he's nearly maxed out his potential, and has never shown that he has earned his salary...But would anyone take him at his current price...Keep him for sure if JT is traded.

Robinson - I've been as hard on Robinson as anyone, but the Hawks would get almost nothing in return for him right now unless someone like Portland or Dallas wants him...Question: Isn't a 21/7/3 SF more valuable than a 20/8/3 PF?

-----

Next question - Should the Hawks resign any of Glover, Newble, Ham, or Davis?

-----

At this point, the only players that are locks for the roster next year are:

Dickau, Nazr, and Crawford - and even they might be used in trades...At least we can't complain about "options." :>

Glover will not be resigned. Email is at the end of his cotract will not be in a Hawks uniform next year either. Newble and Ham have a lot to prove if they want to stay nd I don't think that will happen. DD, CC and Nazr will probably be here. Partialy because no one will take them but I don't think this is all bad. They all want to play and have the desire lacking in our so called superstars.

Theo is beginning to get his numbers again. GRob is being GRob consitently. JT I believe is shouldering the burden of the team. And Reef, well, he's still the same Reef that we got from Vancouver.

Honestly, I think we are doing okay. We lost the last couple by a few points. We can still swing around from three losses. But if I were to make a drastic change, it would be a package deal. The more I think about it, the more I like the thought. Trade JT, Reef, and CC for potential players. I think we should be able to get a pretty good deal with JT and Reef. Get at least a potential superstar and hopefully one or two draft picks. If we get two draft picks, we package them and Theo for the first pick of the draft. I'm only going to say this once... GET LEBRON JAMES!!! If the only thing he does is bring fans in to watch games, okay! I don't have a problem with that. If he sucks for the first two or three years, who f*cking cares. It's Lebron f*cking James!

Wilks/Dickau

James/DJ

Robinson/Newble

Potential star/Henderson

Nazr/potential player

It doesn't really sound like the greatest lineup, but this would only be a few steps into the future.