• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Predictions here....

dawgingermany

Post your predictions here:

I am going to say that we keep the #11 pick from Indy and move up to #2 and take durant. I think we try to use #11 and Chill to move up and get Conley.

ZaZa/Sheldon/Lo

Smoove/Sheldon/Solomon

Durant/Marvin

Joe/Salim

Lue/Conley

Maybe after one year move Marvin and next years #1 for a bonafide big man.

Quote:

Post your predictions here:

I am going to say that we keep the #11 pick from Indy and move up to #2 and take durant. I think we try to use #11 and Chill to move up and get Conley.

ZaZa/Sheldon/Lo

Smoove/Sheldon/Solomon

Durant/Marvin

Joe/Salim

Lue/Conley

Maybe after one year move Marvin and next years #1 for a bonafide big man.

Maybe i'm wrong for saying this, but I really don't like the idea of fielding a team with that many young players. Somewhere down the line the Hawks need to pick up some veteran leadership.

Quote:

I would sure make things interesting around here in the offseason. BK would be forced to take another forward

LOL. I get the feeling that NO ONE around here would be too disappointed if we landed at #2 and took Durant, forward or not. He's the type of prospect that comes around what, maybe every 20 years if not more?

You make room for a player like that, whether that entails trading Marvin, Smoove, Shelden, whomever.

We're not going to get a top 3 pick anyhow. C'mon, would the NBA let that happen? Nope. I love the optimism...ain't happening. Let's hope for number 11 from Indy.