• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We're going to miss that 2nd round pick

CBAreject

The pick we traded for AJ could have come in very handy. In a deep draft, that pick will be like a low-first (25)most years. I like a couple of bigs at the top of the 2nd round this year who could help. One of them is Sean Williams from BC who has character issues but is a freakish shot blocker. Every year someone is compared to Theo Ratliff, but he doesn't pan out. This year, I think they finally got the comparison right. Devon Hardin is a similar type of player who might be more of a true 5.

Outside of these guys, there are a few others who I think are probably not right for this team. Kyle Visser, Aaron Gray, and Marc Gasol are all true 5's, though I think all 3 lack the athleticism to contribute heavily. Still, they are big bodies, and we could use any of them over Lo.

Dominic James from Marquette will probably never start because of his shooting, but he could be a high-energy PG to bring off the bench.

I know we don't *need* a shooting guard, but Morris Almond might be this year's Kevin Martin. Betcha he falls to that spot, too.

Have to see how it shakes out, but I'm thinking we would've been able to get one of Williams, James, Hardin, or Almond at that spot. Would probably take them in that order.