• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I wish the Hawks had this kind of support...

I noticed since I moved to Atlanta. That Atlanta has the worst sports fans in the country. Yes it does matter to me weather my team wins or loses but either way I will support the team 100%. If Hawks get 50 wins this year or just 25 I'm still going to attend the same amount of games. Don't get me wrong. There are those few thousand or so fans that are die hard but most fans in Atlanta are wagon jumpers. That goes for Hawks, Braves, and Falcons. I can't really say too much about Thrashers yet, cause the newness of NHL hasn't worn off yet.

There were no Braves fans around in 1990 except for a few thousand die hards. Braves fans around the nation have only been around since 1991 when they started winning. If you walked in a sports store in PA where I used to live, you would not be able to find one item. Once they went to the world series, everybody wanted Braves merchandise. Lets just say the wagon was just getting loaded in 1991.

back in the 80s when they had Dale Murphy.......when they traded him I stopped following them and moved onto the team my dad cheered for, the Yankees. That was the same Yankees team that was the absolute worst in baseball at the start of the 90s so nobody can accuse me of being a wagon jumper. Had the Braves treated Murphy better I would have never stopped being a Braves fan.