• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Noah at #3

ncthompson11

Would anyone here want to take Noah at 3? At first I wasnt really impressed but he could be just what the hawks need. He brings energy to the game and can play defense and rebound. Not a great scorer but is 7'0 tall and can play center for us.

The only other player I want to see at 3 is Yi or a trade.

If BK did this, he should be fired on the spot with no questions asked, Bernie Mullin should give up his stake of ownership, and we should revisit the grassy knoll theory! Noah is not worthy of a top 3 pick and it's a stretch at 11. He regressed or was exposted this year. Thank goodness he stayed in school or we'd have drafted him last year knowing BK.

Quote:

Would anyone here want to take Noah at 3? At first I wasnt really impressed but he could be just what the hawks need. He brings energy to the game and can play defense and rebound. Not a great scorer but is 7'0 tall and can play center for us.

The only other player I want to see at 3 is Yi or a trade.

Yi or Noah are the best things we can do with the 3rd pick.

We need a 7 footer in the worst way and these two guys are the best in the draft.

Noah brings energy and defense.

Every team could use a Joakim Noah. The hustle plays he makes you can't teach. Not only does he compliment Smoove from a size standpoint, but he also will bring out the nasty streak in Smoove more often. Noah lifted the play of his teammates and the energy of the crowd. He's the kind of guy you love to hate when he's not on your team (which explains all the haters on the outside of Gator Nation) but love to death if he's on your team.

Quote:

This would be the same thing as drafting Shelden last year at five. Hopefully the owners will all come up with a game plan in the war room and not allow this to happen.

If Shelden had Noah's height and athleticism he would have been the #1 pick.

It's not at all the same.