• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK Please hear me... MW/#3 for Aldrich/Sergio

Diesel

Quote:

How about a trade with Washington:

Our 3rd and Speedy?

for Brendan Haywood and Antonio Daniels?

There has been a lot of talk about Haywood over the year and he has fallen out of favor.

Daniels is a tough pg.

Do we get equal value?

Heywood and Daniel are not worth the #11 pick !

Some reason BK like Critt who is nothing nore then a Daniels clone. A 6'5'' that teases you into thinking he is PG only to turn the ball over 5 times a game.

these trade MW threads are funny...MW widely known to be a 3year developing player...out first part of last season with injury..did well at end of the season...

so what do we do? we trade him before the season in where he is to show great development....

laughable.

we willnot/shouldnot trade Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, or Marvin Williams..they are the building blocks of our future...i would be completely shocked if we traded any one of those players and frankly we shouldnt be encouraging it....what little value we are attributing to our talent.

• Premium Member

Quote:

They will make every effort to trade Randolph, particularly now since he has had his career season.

OMG... A response from a PTL fan... OK Beav, I agree, they will make every effort to trade Zebo... BUT after his latest run in with the Law and with his what 64 million dollars left on his deal... WhO... I said WHO...I SAY WHO will trade for Zach?? YOu were hoping that BK would be stupid enough to do it BUT BK countered your offer and said Aldridge, Jack, and the 08 first.

So again.. WHO will trade for Baggage and 64 million dollars left?

Wake up to reality Beav. Zach is going to be a Blazer until his blazer days are over. Get used to him. if you couldn't trade him during the last season when he had allstar buzz, he won't get traded. Beav, come up with a name? Who will you trade him to? Isiah doesn't want him? Philly doesn't want him. Hell, you can't get Golden State to trade you Foyle and Pietrus...

Who?

So you can get your clippings. Get the Oregonian and whatever other paper you want. The Lumberjack times... and show me 1 suitor for Zach.

Who?

• Premium Member

Quote:

these trade MW threads are funny...MW widely known to be a 3year developing player...out first part of last season with injury..did well at end of the season...

so what do we do? we trade him before the season in where he is to show great development....

laughable.

Tell me. What's with this loyalty to Marvin's development in leiu of making our team better??

If you can have Marvin scoring 20/10 vs. having a PF/C scoring 20/10 and playing good defense, which would you rather have?

You're right, I'm not loyal to the Marvin Development plan. Mainly because I'm loyal to the Hawks being the best that they can be. If being the best Hawk team they could be meant trading JJ, I would trade him in a heartbeat.

Being loyal to development doesn't win you nothing. It makes your front office look good and they could say " We knew it all the time" but that must be tempered with what's being offered and how will it make your team better.

In your case specifically, I think you've lost site of makign the team better. I propose getting a quality PG and a young quality Pf/C. The price is not too high, in fact, I think it's fair.

For If I'm PTL, I want more than just the 3 for what I'm giving up.

Quote:

Quote:

They will make every effort to trade Randolph, particularly now since he has had his career season.

OMG... A response from a PTL fan... OK Beav, I agree, they will make every effort to trade Zebo... BUT after his latest run in with the Law and with his what 64 million dollars left on his deal... WhO... I said WHO...I SAY WHO will trade for Zach?? YOu were hoping that BK would be stupid enough to do it BUT BK countered your offer and said Aldridge, Jack, and the 08 first.

So again.. WHO will trade for Baggage and 64 million dollars left?

Wake up to reality Beav. Zach is going to be a Blazer until his blazer days are over. Get used to him. if you couldn't trade him during the last season when he had allstar buzz, he won't get traded. Beav, come up with a name? Who will you trade him to? Isiah doesn't want him? Philly doesn't want him. Hell, you can't get Golden State to trade you Foyle and Pietrus...

Who?

So you can get your clippings. Get the Oregonian and whatever other paper you want. The Lumberjack times... and show me 1 suitor for Zach.

Who?

Hey a wager is in order! Name your terms! Aldridge will *not* be traded to the Hawks was what I said. Also I said that trading randolph now is there number one concern. As I said before this year is now or never to trade him. I love how you like to shape these things!

So let's make it two wagers what do you say Diesel? I say that aldridge doesn't get traded. And (admittedly it is no guarantee) I say that randolph will.

What do you think? Name your terms?

Quote:

Quote:

So where are giving up a number 2 pick and number 3 pick for Aldrich/Sergio? Why don't we draft Wright/Li/Horford and Critt and keep MW?

Because MW hasnt lived up to the hype and in order to add another Forward we have to trade a starting forward.

Yall are kidding me. MW is on a better pace than TMAC and J'oneal and we are crucifying him as if he were a stiff. What if Marv explodes for 20/8 playing for Portland. We'd be sick everyday.

Quote:

Tell me. What's with this loyalty to Marvin's development in leiu of making our team better??

If you can have Marvin scoring 20/10 vs. having a PF/C scoring 20/10 and playing good defense, which would you rather have?

Diesel finally admits MWill has 20/10 in his future...the Devil is flipping right now cause hell just froze over thumb3d.gif

Guest Walter

Quote:

Diesel finally admits MWill has 20/10 in his future...the Devil is flipping right now cause hell just froze over
thumb3d.gif

In fact, he'll never average 8 RPG in his life. Never again. For his career he'll average under 6. Mark it down. In 28 MPG he averaged 5, 34+ MPG 5.3. This is not the stuff of a 20/10er. Definitely not.

W