• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Glen "Big Baby" Davis

Bulldog

Why has his draft stock fallen so much since last year? If he doesnt get drafted (he is currently projected at #53) - shouldnt the Hawks pick him up for training camp and have a look at him? (maybe New Orleans will take him at #43 for the shirt sales)

I mean last year his rebounding, assist and fouls per game numbers actually improved from the year before and his scoring was only slightly down. His strength around the basket is NBA ready - so what happened? Surely he can crack a team's rotation even for 5 to 10 minutes a game?

i agree. and the funny thing is that people were worried about his weight but he has now lost a bunch of weight...i saw an interview with him i think on espn and he actually looked trim and strong....i'd pick him up in the 2nd round if i was a team.

maybe. but then Stanko Barac from Bosnia is ranked above him in the nbadraft.net mock. Do you know him..!! I just think it is odd that nothing seems to have changed for him and he has dropped like a stone. Is it because he didnt take over and average 25 points per game...? I think some team will be pleased with that pick up. Boozer went second round, could be another case like that.

• Moderators

Davis was considered a borderline first rounder last year. This is a deeper draft and teams have questions about his height and weight. He is definitely a boom or bust sleeper pick depending on how much effort he puts into staying in condition.