khaos7

Quote:

Acie Law

Joe Johnson

Josh Smith

Yi Jianlian

Shelden Williams

I can live with that.

Shelden def has the strength to play down low and with his frame he could get even stronger.

Shelden is a stronger version of Horford. Well not quite as athletic but you would be surprised how close he is to Horford in the athletic department. I know many people worry about his standing reach, but really if you can put a body on somebody and keep them off the block, you would be surprised how much you can throw off their shot.

With Yi and Smoove offering weakside blocking, I think that team would def work even in a halfcourt set.

I can live with that also but Woody doesn't like to start rookies or let them play a lot of minutes.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This "putting history behind you and looking forward" comment has been a recurring theme with BK.

I am not saying that he should admit publicly that he has made mistakes in the draft. But his comments over the last couple of years, not just publicly but to season ticket holders, makes me think he won't admit mistakes to himself.

As TexasPete has reported several times the responses to his emails to Levenson, they seem to be in a state of denial at Hawks headquarters.

Quote:

This "putting history behind you and looking forward" comment has been a recurring theme with BK.

I am not saying that he should admit publicly that he has made mistakes in the draft. But his comments over the last couple of years, not just publicly but to season ticket holders, makes me think he won't admit mistakes to himself.

As TexasPete has reported several times the responses to his emails to Levenson, they seem to be in a state of denial at Hawks headquarters.

That's putting it mildly. BK is surely delusional about his track record, just read his bio

http://www.nba.com/hawks/general_info/Billy_Knight_Bio.html