• Raised $390 of $700 target

bernie interview on 790

atlien110

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I can say about Billy is that he hasn't really picked a "bust". He may have picked players that haven't lived up to artificially high expectations, but they aren't busts. I mean people talk about Deng and Iguodala over Childress as if Deng and Iguodala are HOF players already. They are better players but marginally and on teams with bettet talent for the most part. They are also the #1 options on their respective teams. They have flaws in their as well. But I guess we all have to [censored] about somethin.

Quote:

BK has told the season ticket holders about not always listening to the media because for instance they passed on a highly regarded player due to a "hot spot" in his foot that had given him problems and they thought would flare up again based on X-rays or MRIs and such. We had speculated that it could be Paul, but I guess Bernie just let it out that it was Deng then.

If they are so careful, how did we end up with Speedy "DNP" Claxton?

Guest Walter

Quote:

One thing I can say about Billy is that he hasn't really picked a "bust". He may have picked players that haven't lived up to artificially high expectations, but they aren't busts. I mean people talk about Deng and Iguodala over Childress as if Deng and Iguodala are HOF players already. They are better players but marginally and on teams with bettet talent for the most part. They are also the #1 options on their respective teams. They have flaws in their as well. But I guess we all have to [censored] about somethin.

You have to be the kind of dumb ass that tries to kill himself but shoots off his jaw to draft a complete bust at 2, 5, and 6. Getting the WORST PLAYER CONCEIVABLE THREE TIMES IN A ROW AND PASSING ON THE R.O.Y. TWICE IN A ROW should be enough, but people are just happy one of the picks isn't Tishicvillaikenan or whatever his name is. Frankly I would rather we had a COMPLETE BUST and any two of Roy, Deng, or Deron/Paul than the 3 lottery pick we have. It's not how many lesser mediocre but expensive lottery picks you can have but how many stars or superstars. We're batting .000

W