• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk fantasy football

gsuteke

seeing that other thread made me think of it. it's WAY too early right now but just to plant the seed I'd like to join the Hawksquawk league this year.

btw, anybody notice how AHF is getting his @ss handed to him in the baseball league? what happened?

uglyhammer.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

btw, anybody notice how AHF is getting his @ss handed to him in the baseball league? what happened?

uglyhammer.gif

My insanely hot players cooled off and my trade got vetoed since I was in first place at the time and Bush was tanking.

I don't have the depth to catch your team but I think I'll rebound some in the standings before the season is done.

Quote:

Quote:

uglyhammer.gif

My insanely hot players cooled off and my trade got vetoed since I was in first place at the time and Bush was tanking.

I don't have the depth to catch your team but I think I'll rebound some in the standings before the season is done.

AHF, I've been tracking Bush vs Clemens in a little file on my desktop.. will be interested to see what the disparity is at year's end. I'm tracking from May 11.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

uglyhammer.gif

AHF, I've been tracking Bush vs Clemens in a little file on my desktop.. will be interested to see what the disparity is at year's end. I'm tracking from May 11.

not even close. but yes, track it.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

uglyhammer.gif

I expect it will be edge Clemens (otherwise why do the trade?). That is the right date to track from, however, remember that I offered the trade before Clemens announced a return to the league which was supposed to be part of the incentive for making the deal. I still can't explain the timing of the acceptance.

Honestly, teke, nobody has the depth to catch you. You had the most absurd luck in the world, as your use of Yahoo! pre-rankings rather than being at the draft has managed to net you career years from Peavy, Rodriguez, Putz, and Posada, and your early pickup of Hardy proved to be much better than anyone could have expected.

Also, I think your obtaining of Pettite for Clemens was INFINITELY less even than Bush for Clemens, but that's baseball for you (and I vetoed his trade myself)

I'm just hoping to finish top seven. I've jumped 50 points and 9 spots in the past 40 days, and I figure that Vernon Wells has to get hot at some point, right? Anybody?

I'm just amazed that out of my first five picks, Vernon collapsed, Carpenter managed one start, Rivera decided to [censored] the bed for the first half of the season, and Ramon Hernandez has played maybe a quarter of the games. I've gotten more production from Chipper Jones than any of them, and he's the one I was expecting the least from. Thank God for Kevin Youkilis playing a zillion years above his head and Griffey staying healthy for the first time since 1995.