• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A proposal for Diesel...

skaughtybee

If you agree...

I'll wear a Hawksquawk T-shirt to the draft party with "Got Diesel?" on the back. You find me, and I'll buy you one of any of the new merchandise (including a jersey if they have one).

The caveat is...I have to get you in a picture wearing the Hawks merchandise. We want to prove you are real - and actually a Hawks fan.

Deal?

The question for the board - how would I validate Diesel?

Scott

• Premium Member

Well Skaughty,

I'm from Parts unknown weight unknown.

The truth is that I'm a private person. I prefer being able to just be me without any extra expectation.

My fandom to the Hawks is document. This is the only sports team (other than UK & college basketball) that I really follow. I've been a Hawks fan since John Drew and meeting him was the introduction to the real world. I was also a UGA basketball fan at one time.. back with Nique and my main man Vern Fleming. I lost focus on UGA when they had Green et. al. and just started watching all college basketball.

My bio...

I was born and Raised in Atlanta...went off to school (Va Tech), got married, etc. etc. etc...

These days, I contemplate weather Boston will pull the trigger on a Pierce, #5, and Green for Kobe/#19 deal... I think they should.

Then I say: Could Kobe/Jefferson/Rondo rule the East..

Not if Atlanta gets Yi!

• Premium Member

In marriage, I think as long as you have quality time together, then she can have her personal time, I can have mine and everything goes smoothly.. But she knows I'll give up Hawksqauwk without hesitation if she asked me to.