• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yi wants to play for celtics,warriors,hawks,bulls

ncthompson11

Guest Walter

Quote:

Not sure if this has been posted but found on realgm.com that Yis agent wants to see Yi play in goldenstate, boston, chicago, or atlanta and in a significant chinese population.

I remember how badly Paul wanted to play here and how good his workout was.

If Yi wants to play here, he just might be crazy enough to become a superstar in this league and we better not make the same mistake we did by not picking a similarly interested-in-being-a-Hawk player in Paul.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Yeah lets not pass on another franchise point guard for another project forward at a redundant position.

saythat.gif

...Like Crittenton.

Yi and Critt! Both players that WANT to be here. Imagine that. Give them a psyche test.

saythat.gif

Quote:

Conley is not a franchise PG, if he was, he wouldn't be a reach at 3. He's a solid PG, but he's not gonna be a star, and Andre Miller type.

Just like people said Chris Paul wasn't going to be a star. There's a reason Conley is a second tier player (Odem and Durant are the only first tier players) and Law and Crittenton are fourth tier players.

Quote:

Paul carried his team at wake forest, and im not sure if conley could have carried ohio state with out oden. Paul had another year of college than conley and showed more offensive game. The offensive side is where conley will be hurting.

Conley carried Ohio State the first half of the season while Oden was out. He carried them in the NCAA Tournament while Oden was sitting on the bench with foul trouble. We don't need Conley to average 20PPG we need him to be the general on offense and defense directing his teammates. Let me ask you this, what impact on the games will Law have when his shot is not falling? There is a reason Conley is a second tier player and Law and Crittenton are...

Quote:

Conleys offensive game is getting to the whole, laws is shooting outside, and I see crittenton a little in between. He just seems like a better choice because he has the build where he can play SG for us. I see another Deron Williams in him.

Who opens up more easy basket opportunities for teammates a shooter are a guy who can drive to the rim and draw another defender?

If we trade the 3 pick I prefer Crittenton over Law with the 11 pick.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

Conley is not a franchise PG, if he was, he wouldn't be a reach at 3. He's a solid PG, but he's not gonna be a star, and Andre Miller type.

Just like people said Chris Paul wasn't going to be a star.

I didn't think so.

W

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just like people said Chris Paul wasn't going to be a star.

I didn't think so.

W

That's already been done on the squawk, but some how you've conveniently missed it like Chad Ford's latest mock draft where Conley is in the top 5 and Yi is...

chairs.gif

• Premium Member

I like how "experts" were critical or openly dubious over Atlanta's interest in Yi and his interest in return in Atlanta. I told you guys weeks ago that BK was very high on Yi and that Yi would have no problems playing in the ATL.

Quote:

Quote:

Paul carried his team at wake forest, and im not sure if conley could have carried ohio state with out oden. Paul had another year of college than conley and showed more offensive game. The offensive side is where conley will be hurting.

Conley carried Ohio State the first half of the season while Oden was out. He carried them in the NCAA Tournament while Oden was sitting on the bench with foul trouble. We don't need Conley to average 20PPG we need him to be the general on offense and defense directing his teammates. Let me ask you this, what impact on the games will Law have when his shot is not falling? There is a reason Conley is a second tier player and Law and Crittenton are...

I think that Law carrying A&M is more impressive considering he had half the talent of Ohio State. Conley played with one of the best recruiting classes ever. Law had some bums to play with.