• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ASSISTS!!!

at this point in the game, we have 31 assts. on 36 fg's made...that's simply absurd for this team. Somebody tell me satan comes back to rule [censored], cause he's taking a vacation right now and it's breaking loose down there.

This is what happens when they play team basketball. We will see how dedicated to playing team basketball this team is against New York on Friday. If we continue this, we can end the season on a strong note. We won't make the playoffs, but we can finish strong and build something towards next season.

That was just an incredibly solid game all round with the exception of the boards.

We had fewer to's than an opponent for the first time in about 10 games or so I believe (could very well be wrong). The asst. numbers were just rediculous...so the fact that they had 20+ offensive boards alone was redered null. Since I can't watch, I don't know if it was due to defense or their just having a collectively horrible shooting night...but the win looks great.

True enough, but hey man, cut them a break tonight. I mean, 35 assts. on 44 made shots is [censored] good for anyone, anytime, any era.

The sun shined on the dog's ass tonight, but I'm all for letting the dog have his day. Good, solid win.

They had the Bucks head spinning no doubt.I thought

I was watching a team from the 80's or something to-

night.They had a killer instinct and didn't play soft.