Chillz, it's time to build a Draft Forum..

Diesel

• Premium Member

Diesel talks Draft again...

I still like David West.... PF/Xavier. He would almost make me want to Shop Reef.

IF we look at our needs..... SG, BU SF and Backup PG in that order.

The players that Jump out at me.

1. Dwayne Wade. I like him. I think he'll do some dropping before it's all over. Why? He's 6'4". He's a combo gaurd. However, I'd take him. He has the drive and dish game JT wishes he had. He and JT have serious Speed. He's already Strong and a strong finisher. He's that Slasher.

2. Reece Gaines. I like Reece's style.. But honestly, Reece hasn't done anything. I have been talking about him for 3 yrs, looking at him for 2. He hasn't gotten much better? However, that size and PGing ability would make him dangerous. Right now though, he's Joe Johnson.

3. Troy Bell. Is it me, or is this guy JT all over again. He's the same player that JT was. Score first PG. I think he'll go late first. Maybe to a team like THE LAKERS.

4. Josh Howard. I like J-Ho. I think he will be a tremendous defender in the style of Pippen. I don't know about his shot though. He's going to be very athletic and clear boards like nobody's business. He's very physical for a 2/3. If he had an outside game worth mentioning, he'd be the guy I wanted the most. We might get him. I just hope he doesn't end up too far on the bench.

5. Keith Bogans. Everyone knows that I like Kentucky players... BUt not this one. I have watched Bogans enough to know that he will not be consistent as a pro. INstead of being great like Mash... He will be unheard from like Padgett.

6. Marquis Daniels. I've seen him a few times. There's some hype to his game. He's good but not fantastic. I saw him play Kentucky. It wasn't his best game. Bogan's either. He struck me as a player who rebounds well but scoring is not his main focus.