• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great Read: being logical; BK’s guilty conscience

Joker

Quote:

Quote:

you always say things that are impossible to even make sense of.

How you can criticize some1 for not making sense is downright hilarious. Your grammar is worse than a 10 year old. I'm done with you and your rediculous Brandan Wright crush.

your always talking about non basketball things and using petty insults, but it's whatever if that makes you feel better then do you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wright weighs as much as a guard, yet his vertical is about 35". Horford weighs about 45lbs more, yet has the same vertical. I wonder which one is the more gifted athlete?

Not that I was going to even mention, current skill levels. Horford is the consensus #3 amongst NBA scouts for many reasons. I genuinely beleive BK, was sending Southron a little disinformation about Wright, just to keep all the bases covered.

Quote:

Wright weighs as much as a guard, yet his vertical is about 35". Horford weighs about 45lbs more, yet has the same vertical. I wonder which one is the more gifted athlete?

Not that I was going to even mention, current skill levels. Horford is the consensus #3 amongst NBA scouts for many reasons. I genuinely beleive BK, was sending Southron a little disinformation about Wright, just to keep all the bases covered.

Wade vertical is only 32, yet he the best jumper in the game, Kobe was only a 31 inch vertical, Jeff Tranganier vert was 38, Troy Bell was 41. Pre draft combine for the most part is useless on seeing how good a player is. It's only good for finding out measurements. I creating buzz. Durant finish last, in real life that won't be the case.

Just a reminder, passing up on Wright is one the Hawks will never live down, they better get smart.

I agree Wright will be a good player, just not for this team, if he's given the right setting, maybe milwaukee, or Chicago, he can be the 3rd best player in this draft, but down here, where we need nba ready player, and already have tow players at his posistion, it wouldn't be smart to take him.

Quote:

I agree Wright will be a good player, just not for this team, if he's given the right setting, maybe milwaukee, or Chicago, he can be the 3rd best player in this draft, but down here, where we need nba ready player, and already have tow players at his posistion, it wouldn't be smart to take him.

last I check, Wright was the most NBA ready player, also last I check, last time the Hawks was on consesus with the most NBA ready player it was Shelden Williams. I'll take my scouting report over the Hawks one any day of the year. Also I still think we need Acie as well. And how the hell is Chicago or Mil. a good fit for the Wright, n/m your busboy pt2.

Wrights stock is falling like a rock. The new mocks have him in the 10 range. The kid isn't ready and has a less than desirable motor.

Add it up and you get falling stock. He has not been that impressive during workouts and I wouldnt be surprised if he falls out of the top 10.

We may actually have a shot at him at 11.

Quote:

Quote:

last I check, Wright was the most NBA ready player

Anyone who thinks Wright is the most NBA ready player should be banned from discussing basktetball.

I really hope this is a gimmick account.

I seriously don't care what your feelings are on the him from looks and things, the bottomline is he has the most talent and not just that he also has the most potienial, if BK passes on him he will hang himself after another guy the Hawks passed up is a superstar. Atlanta will regret this, I promise you. I already know the outcome, your just watching the season permier.

I will up this thread around this time next year proving once again that I'm hardly ever wrong about these things. I don't buy into hype like many of you, I watch the game, break it down like modcules.

Quote:

Wrights stock is falling like a rock. The new mocks have him in the 10 range. The kid isn't ready and has a less than desirable motor.

Add it up and you get falling stock. He has not been that impressive during workouts and I wouldnt be surprised if he falls out of the top 10.

We may actually have a shot at him at 11.

Your stock is basically hype, once again I don't fall for NO stock crap, there a reason why I'm 96% in the field, if I was like any of you guys or nbadraft.net I would be 57% and that getting lucky at times.

Sorry, your not that clairvoyant. If you were you'd know Brandan Wright will take 2-3 years getting his feet wet.

He is being drafted as a project, a kid with talent that is not ready for prime time. You seem to be the last one left in the room.

Turn the lights out before you leave.

Quote:

Sorry, your not that clairvoyant. If you were you'd know Brandan Wright will take 2-3 years getting his feet wet.

He is being drafted as a project, a kid with talent that is not ready for prime time. You seem to be the last one left in the room.

Turn the lights out before you leave.

I watch more then enough tape of Wright, Horford, and others to say what I say with alot of confidence. I also watched KG in his rookie year and he resemble B. Wright ALOT, Wright was a little better overall but he wasn't in the NBA but with roles and all those things into the equation, Wright ended up on the slightly better, becuase of his defense even though Wright playing college ball they played more types of defenses at UNC then at Minny and the games meant more at UNC then it did at Minny. That year at Minny people played the Wolves like their the Hawks while people brought there A game for the Tar Heels. Different intensity in college. That is why Noah will stuggle if he goes to a wack team.

Your stock is basically hype, once again I don't fall for NO stock crap, there a reason why I'm 96% in the field, if I was like any of you guys or nbadraft.net I would be 57% and that getting lucky at times.

72.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Don't think that your made up statistics add to your 'credibility'. You aren't any more special than the rest of us when predicting this crap.

It's fine that you believe Wright will be a star. No problem whatsoever with that opinion. But this is far from an exact science and you keep insulting people who are a lot more intelligent than you (I have a special skill at predicting intelligence...87.4% of the time I'm dead on) by saying things like "I already know the outcome"....

All you have is a strong opinion, nothing else. And that is fine. But don't try to be something you are not.

Quote:

• Moderators

How would you rank the projected lottery picks 1-14?

By projected lottery picks, I am looking at these guys but feel free to move people around if you think someone else will be in the lottery (this is not a projected order):

Oden, Durant, Horford, Yi, Wright, Conley, Brewer, Hawes, Noah, Law, J. Wright, Green, Young (USC), and Thorton.

Quote:

When have I put down posters this month or even last, never, check my recent post history it will show you I haven't put no one down. And is what I say no true, just answer that question, if you can't prove it, LEAVE.

You misunderstand. Your insults are not about putting others down.

Listen clostly, and wrap your brain around this. It is insulting when you try to convince other intelligent people that you have some type of superior skill in predicting what will never be an exact science or something that anyone can be sure of for years down the road. Even the people whose livelihoods depend on making the 'informed assumptions' (that's what it all boils down to) will tell you the same.

When you say you have a "96% success rate" and expect fans on this board to swallow it....that's insulting. Very silly indeed.

zbo

• 3 months later...

Quote:

I watch maybe five HS games and 13 rookie year games and
I clearly now believe that Brandan Wright is a better player at the same stage then KG

Quote:

BK, if you or any of your staff or owners are looking at this post you have to know that you really can’t make logical sense on passing on Wright. He gives you the most impact out the gate, he is by far the most talented prospect on tape outside of Durant and Oden, and he gives us something we totally lack which is a player who can play in the post and play well. Be logical BK, if you f% k this up, you will never see a FO for the rest of your life, after this year, there are no most excuses not to mention the Belkin/ATL spirit case.
Talk about looking for impact in the rookie season, 14-17 ppg, 7rebs.
is more then anyone can provide at the 3rd spot of this draft

uglyhammer.gif