• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I know what makes the Hawks WIN!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

In reply to:

When Henderson plays well, the Hawks do too. They are 4-2 when Henderson scores in double figures and 3-1 when he grabs 10 or more rebounds. He had 12 points and 11 rebounds in a loss in Toronto on Feb. 14, but hasn't come close to those numbers since.

Henderson makes $7.1 million this year and will make $16 million over the next two seasons. But to his critics, Henderson says, "I can't score or rebound from the bench."

"The way our team is set up, when Theo and Shareef are healthy, they are going to get a gang of minutes," he said. "They both have been playing well and I'm happy about that. But you always wish you could be more involved and do more as a player."

Some of this post is just kidding like Jason... However, With Nazr out, Hendu should get a chance to pull down more offensive Boards. Maybe it's Hendu that makes the Hawks win? Either way, we should play Hendu more to showcase him for a trade.

One other nugget of conversation...

In reply to:

It wasn't like we were in disarray or anything like that. We had guys who played hard, played defense, played well together, liked each other," Henderson said. "We got swept and everybody forgot about everything else. It was sad to see."

I find this to be Babcock's failure. I swear the man has 9 lives as a GM. When we were a perinneal playoff team, Babcock busted up the team and started rebuilding? This is probably the biggest mistake in the History of the Hawks. Regaurdless of what we have now.... It was then that we had 4 1st round draft picks and 2 large exemption with a veteran team returning. I think we would have done much better to keep at least Smitty.

Remembering the day we traded Steve away still hurts me. I didn't really miss Mookie a lot, because he was taking most of the time away from Terry. Then again, it would have been interesting to see Mookie and Terry together now that zone is allowed.

That stretch where we had Rider and Jim Jackson was horrible for me. I actually hated being a Hawks fan. By the way, doesn't Robinson resemble Jackson?

I'd like to see more of Hendu this season. I really like both of our big-guy backups. I feel Nazr and Hendu are very capable of backups. Hendu just gets paid entirely too much. It's the curse of Babcock to have huge contracts and not have them produce.

Another by the way, where is Rider today?

• Admin

I don't think it really matters who it comes from, we just need consistant, meaningful production from someone on our bench. We usually get jack [censored] from our bench. If we could get consistant, meaningful production from any one guy on our bench, I think we'd be in a lot more games than we are.

I think our problem was TRADING both our guards at the same time. TALK ABOUT A CHEMISTRY KILLER! guards set up the chemistry.... and if u trade both of them, what do u expect?

so trading Steve was dumb, true...

- Mookie and Terry never played together. Remember? We traded Mookie to GOLDEN STATE for pick (jason terry) + bimbo coles + scrub.

- Not too much, i dont think Robinson resembles Jackson too much. I see Robinson forcing more shots and Jackson playing little smarter. But when it comes to skill, Robinson is the better player.

- Ur wish will come true, Hendo will play more now that Mohammed is out.

- Rider today is probably on hawksquawk reading this while thinking "i can outball these scrubs" and saying "who gives a F*CK about the hawks." or, hes out smoking W**D with his friends.