• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Oh Dear!

Playmaker0017

Chillz,

Roll over? I don't think we rolled over... that would have been FAR too much work.

Jason Terry played like a moron. Running down court too fast and out of control.

Big Loaf was his typical selfish self. Not contributing a thing until it was over. Not to mention, every highlight was him getting beat on the defensive end.

Reef looked like a beaten puppy dog. Confident at first, and then shriveled up and weak.

Does Dion EVER bring anything?

Theo was a bright spot. But can you really rely on him?

I think I am bad luck. I missed every game where we played good. I follow the Memphis game and watch this one... both pathetic.

I am vowing not to watch anymore. Purely out of hope that we play better and that I am TRULY bad luck.

Play.

I knew the win over Milwaukee was nothing special because that team is worse on D than we are. The NY win was a good win but we played out of our minds on offense down the stretch. That won't happen often. And we were at home.

When we had to go back on the road, the same heartless, gutless team that we have been watching all season showed back up. I quit watching the game at halftime in disgust. That NEVER happened last year because the team played hard down the stretch. I can honestly say that I have NEVER been this disgusted with Hawks basketball and that is saying a lot. I will continue to cheer them on but they really don't deserve it.