• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SHOOT ME

bretski33

I feel like we just drafted Sheldon Williams and Salim Stoudamire all over again. Im so frustrated with our decisions- how do you f*** up the trade for Amare- R U KIDDING ME? Amare falls into your lap and you turn the other cheek. Somebody needs to step up around here, or we will never be contenders...

Quote:

I feel like we just drafted Sheldon Williams and Salim Stoudamire all over again. Im so frustrated with our decisions- how do you f*** up the trade for Amare- R U KIDDING ME? Amare falls into your lap and you turn the other cheek. Somebody needs to step up around here, or we will never be contenders...

You can shoot me as well. You are so very right about Shelden and Salim part 2 they are a the same type of players a little faster a little taller thats it. We have not improved like we should have and thats what pisses me off.

I'm hoping Horford will be an Eastern Conference "lite" version of Amare. I think he'll give us a lot of the stuff we need. But I think we still need a better pure PG to get the most out of this team. I hope another trade is still coming down the pipe. But maybe Law will work out....

Quote:

There better be something brewing in the Gasol/Horford department.

don't hold your breathe.

i don't mind acie, but horford is a pretty uninspiring pick, imo.

one thing i will say about this year, at least there was a lot of talk, possibilities, questions, etc. that held our interest up to the draft, unlike last year where everyone and their mother knew bk was taking sheldon a month in advance. the final results of the draft won't help us out much next season, but at least the ride along the way wasn't like a drive through kansas.