• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information

BigBenedict242

Hi. I am letting you guys know this here, hoping that someone like Chad Ford won't leak the info since it's likely he doesn't come to this site.

My sources are telling me we're actively pursuing players who can make the situation better. These "players" include any of the 400+ players in the league, free agents, and players who can make the team better.

My sources say that they hope the Hawks win this year.

Also, you have to believe me, since I was the same guy who mentioned all those possible trades and "green lights" even though none of that garbage happened. Also, I predicted Horford + Law (my sources told me) so you must believe me!

Oh by the way, I'm more important than any of you.

THanks.

Quote:

Hi. I am letting you guys know this here, hoping that someone like Chad Ford won't leak the info since it's likely he doesn't come to this site.

My sources are telling me we're actively pursuing players who can make the situation better. These "players" include any of the 400+ players in the league, free agents, and players who can make the team better.

Also, you have to believe me, since I was the same guy who mentioned all those possible trades and "green lights" even though none of that garbage happened. Also, I predicted Horford + Law (my sources told me) so you must believe me!

THanks.

Steven A. ?!?!?!?!?

Quote:

Quote:

THanks.

Steven A. ?!?!?!?!?

Joakim Noah just slapped Steven A. Haha that youtube clip was classic.

web page

• Premium Member

Quote:

lol Sothron did it to himself for not posting any specific. Anyone can come on claiming they have insider information the way he was posting it.

Actually I posted a number of very specific things that came true including who we drafted and what the behind the scenes talking was about. But hey, if I inspire some insipid trolls (or people making a troll account) to come to this site then so much the better. munching_out.gif

OK, I just received some more info from my "sources" about what will happen.

We ARE actively pursuing one of the 400+ players in the league (no one knows who any of these players are), and I am told that the moves are meant to make our team better. We are looking for veterans or players who can step in and help right away.

From this, I am SURE you all can inform who I am talking about. I cannot answer questions or address this matter any further, as my cell has been ringing nonstop involving potential transactions.

Thanks all

Quote:

Wow, you told us who we were drafting. I think every NBA fan in the country knew it was a no-brainer we were taking Horford and Law.

And who cares what your "behind the scenes" garbage is? None if it came true.

Thx.

I win.

If it was a no brainer,,,then a lot of Yi-ers on this board don't have a brain