• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I agree w/ STEPHEN A SMITH!!! Bobcats?

cyman3

i really dont understand that trade.

Why bring in JASON RICHARDSON at his price when you can resign GERALD WALLACE for the same if not less?

this way you can keep the pick.

i have nothing against trading lottery picks for a veteran who you can build around... but JASON RICHARDSON?

This deal was a no brainer for the Bobcats.

First of all Wright is a project that has bust written all over him. He is a 200 pound powerless forward who can make a 10 foot jumper and shoots 56% from the line.

In his last healthy season JRich averaged 23 ppg, shooting 38% from 3. The Bobcats lack scoring and have a major hole at the 2. JRich solves both problems.

Quote:

Why bring in JASON RICHARDSON at his price when you can resign GERALD WALLACE for the same if not less?

Their games are totally different. They don't even play the same position. Wallace is a 3 who scores primarily taking it to the basket.

And they can still resign Wallace easily. The Bobcats had more caproom coming into the draft than any team in the league by a wide margin. All their guys are on rookie/cheap contracts.

I agree, that trade was terrific for the B-cats. They are going to be a very difficult team to defend this year, esp if they re-sign Wallace. Richardson can shoot while Wallace slashes a perfect combination of 2/3 skill sets.

Their fans are going to start getting tired of losing. Granted it is a new franchise, but you can only give a GM so many years before he has to start winning, and it is about that time. You gotta think MJ will inject some life into that franchise.