• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Press conference today at 1:00 PM

GST

Quote:

Didn't Sothron indicate we would know the final roster after today due to trades that would happen after July 1st? Oh well.

lol at his insider information. I must say that was one of the worst and most boringest press conferences I ever seen in my life. I love the fact Billy Knight never answers a question head on he always dances around it. All I know Al Horford has to be our center along with some spot PF. Horford at center is the only this draft is a sucess.

• Premium Member

I said that my source indicated that if the press conference got moved to Monday there was a chance they were going to make trades over the weekend and announce the new players at the PC with the rookies. We had two teams pull out at the last second on draft night (Phoenix and Memphis) on major trades and I'm guessing we couldn't rekindle them over the weekend with the draft hooplah died down.

I still think we will probably see some kind of trades over the summer just not any right now. I'm disappointed too but you can't force other teams to trade if they aren't willing.

• Premium Member

You missed the forest for the trees..

Horford being drafted makes it possible for us to use Smoove as a trade piece.

More than Likely, Horford won't play C. Not on this level. However, he's a prototypical PF. He may even have a PF low post game. Unless Smoove's time with Hakeem translates very well this year, Billy may be setting the table for some SNT deal using Smoove to get a big piece.