• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

YI 's agent looking for a trade

NJHAWK

• Admin

I'm glad the bucks nutted up and took him and I hope they only trade him for a exceptional deal. It's high time these imports learn that you don't hand pick where you go. If you want to play in the league, you'll do it just like everyone else or you can keep playing in obscurity.

• Moderators

Quote:

if he doesn't play, everyone will know they're trying to hide him too though. double edged sword.

It depends how they couch it.

If Yi's agents want him moved, they probably don't want him playing in the summer league anyway.

The announcement could simply be made that he will join the team in summer league after the dispute over whether he will play in Milwaukee is resolved.

acutally, it's neither here nor there. Though I could have easily missed it, I suspect that Yi has yet to sign his contract with the Bucks, hoping to force a trade. By refusing to do this, he's not 'officially' on their roster, nor is he covered by their medical staff, etc. He CAN'T play in their summer league until he signs a contract with them.

[

Interesting sidenote, I believe that the Chinese National Team, which he is a part of, is playing in a summer league (see their warmup in Houston earlier this week). So he could indeed play in Summer League...just not for the Bucks.