• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

anyone know a good place to buy sports gear?

cyman3

online?

sorry- this is suppose to be in the OFFTOPIC, but we dont have one as of now...

anyways, i got a few $$$ to spend and i want some new stuff. Not necessarly basketball gear, football/baseball/college is cool too. Im just lookin for shoes, shirts, jerseys, bball shorts, etc etc..

it doesnt necessarly have to be top company names either (like Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, etc).

if u guys know a good website... let me know

thnx

I haven't been able to find an official link yet.

Normally, there's a list of exclusions, and Jordans are usually excluded online.

Go here:

http://members.aol.com/krayzelaosta/ff.gif

...and print out a copy of the coupon. If you take it to a retail store, you could get your Jordans for 30% off. Different managers will let you get away with different things.

Either code should work. We'll just have to wait until the sale starts to see if one or both do. The code is always exposed on the internet, and they make no attempt to cover it up, really.

AF1s are not sold online by any of the major retailers (Footaction, etc.), because of some weird clause in their contract with Nike.

Your best bet would be after-market sites. shoetrends.com and instyleshoes.com are probably the top 2 out there. eBay is also a good spot to check.