• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What is going through Pete's mind?

Well, I'm sitting at home reading everything I can about all the NBA teams. The East coast teams are getting stronger, but what about our Hawks? I am curious to what Mr. Babc0ck has instore for us this summer. What intrigues me the most is what he's willing to give up via trade. I am still baffled on the trade of Jim Jackson for Brevin Knight (I thought he would have gotten more in return for JJ); however, Mr. Babc0ck has made some progress with the Shareef Abdhur-Raheem and a few draft picks.

O.K supposed we do get the guy we want this summer but what plans does Babc0ck have for the MIDSEASON trading deadline? Remember the Shareef Abdhur-Raheem trade? I had a feeling Babc0ck had that trade talk with the Grizzlies long before (maybe a year ahead???) the trade was made. Now supposed Babc0cks plan is believing that the Hawks performs a mediocre job, and some of our players values rise (Theo, Nazr, DJ). Do you think any of those 3 players will be packaged in some kind of deal? What player will be coveted with a package involving Theo, Nazr, and DJ? Also, supposed Leon is the real deal. I mean he defends well because he has a huge frame and does an ok job on the offense. Do you think Babc0ck will pull a blockbuster trade? We have Theo, Nazr, Leon, and David Anderson. Theo, Nazr, and Leon (if he performs well this year) will be great trade bait to lure in a high flier IF our men's stock does rise in the offseason and the beginning of the season. Then again, Babc0ck might trade Theo for Todd McCullouch and fillers. Hmmm....what do you think will happen???????????

Cuz babcock is excited about Leon Smith. He is totally convinced that hes a changed man. Smith views life and basketball in a different way now - according to media and the hawks staff.

If he caused any mischief, im sure Babcock would just tell the kid to pack his bags cuz he cant sure get rid of this kid in any second. But im not hearing about this, whats ur source?

"I heard it from one of the other Hawk player's mom."

dayum! am i the only person here that doesnt personally know a player or staff on the hawks?

looks like everyones delivering pizza to hawks players, has inside info on the hawks, a friend of Babcock or the hawks players, knows a player's mom...

I dont even know where any 1 of the hawks live. Not even the city. But im sure some live in my area- Gwinnett

I now live in the north and lived near where this player grew up. I get inside information every now and then. I have been to Phillips arena. I fact we went with this player so we parked in the player garage, through the players' entrance and hung out in the tunnel before and after the games. My kids got lots of autographs and my daughter was a High Five Kid before the game and sat on the bench next to Deke.