• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vick will NEVER play for the Falcons again!

TroyMcClure

Says Tom Jackson and Mark Schlereth. AB referenced "the player" multiple times today. I for one, am happy. MV is mentioned 50 times in the indictment! 50!!! AB sounds very disturbed and if you read between the lines, you could tell they are cutting ties. References to "steps" that are being taken. I like the move of the suspension that Blank wants regardless of the NFL ruling. Finally, someone is telling this joke of a qb that the gravy train has run out. Sorry, I just realized the obvious pun, but the point remains. The Falcons aren't giving this man one more dime than they are legally obligated to. They want nothing to do with him and we should all be thankful that AB is stepping up and doing something we can be proud of. He made a mistake with Vick and has realized that error. He is now taking the steps to correct it.

Just glanced over the indictment. Pretty much what we had been told but reading it like that makes it more real. What a sad day in Falcons history. What a waste of a talent in Vick. Vick had better hope he can give the feds some names that interest them or his arse is in federal prison. I have little doubt about that. Those charges are VERY specific. They can't all be false.

I realize it's not NEW information but reading the actual indictment for the first time instead of hearing the talking heads or talk-radio people talking about it sort of sickened me all over again. Not to mention the underlying tone of AB's press conference today made it clear to me anyway that they want to rid themselves of Vick as soon as possible...as they should.