Jordan to Chicago?

Diesel

i think its his... on the SPOT!

Even though hes wearing that Wizards uni, hes a BULL for life!

If i was him, i'd take it over Wizards GM. Simply b/c hes one of the biggest influences in CHICAGO (if not the whole world) and the fans will love him forever. Not to mention, they have more talent and nucleus to work with.

Eddy Curry will be top 5 CENTER in the NBA by next year, imo... u see the stats he piles up as of lately? The kid is going to be GOOD!!! him and chandler are 2 good players to work around.

I can't quite figure out why Bill Cartwright is completely against playing Jamal Crawford and Jay Williams at the same time.

It seems to me that the two are a perfect match for each other in the back court. Neither one is a true point guard, but they compliment each other very well. But Cartwright insists on starting Trenton Hassell at the 2 instead of Williams/Crawford.

• Premium Member

In reply to:

can't quite figure out why Bill Cartwright is completely against playing Jamal Crawford and Jay Williams at the same time.

It seems to me that the two are a perfect match for each other in the back court.

As a coach, he feels that players ought to develop. If he was to play Crawford and Jay at the same time, Jay never really develops as a PG. He's more of an OG. Being a coach, Cartwright feels that players can be developed. The danger is this... What if they do this for the next 2 yrs and then all the sudden Crawford Leaves the picture. Jay Williams haws never really developed into a PG. He has been dependent on someone else to be the playmaker.

Therefore, having Jay is wasted. However, if he was developed to be a PG, this situation wouldn't matter. The same thing happened to Steve Kerr. Second year Out of college he played with Cleveland and was a member of the three Bombadeers. They were undersized Gaurds who jacked up threes all game long. It was him, Mark Price, and Craig Ehlo. Well, when he went to Orlando... HE was lost as a Pg. Price had always been the PG in cleveland. However, when he went to Chicago he found a home because Pippen was the Point Forward.