• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta: The sports city of FRUSTRATION

BHayley

Hawks: Ownership situation has pissed off basically every person in this town, every GM in the NBA who wants to trade with us, and even the sports writers. Ownership situation makes our team much less attractive

Braves: Best hitting I've seen in years, but 3/5 of our pitchers could be JV high school pitchers for all I know. The team loses 3 out of 4 to the Reds, but for some reason owns the Mets.

Falcons: Barely missed the playoffs after a pretty average season, added the right personnel around Vick, and now he screws us over and DJ gets injured, leaving us with cow manure residue at the QB position.

Thrashers: Dominated the Eastern Conference last year, then got murdered in the first round by the Rangers

So just to be clear, if you were Petrino, you would have given the starting job to DJ and had Harrington as the backup? I hope I've misunderstood you because that would be a triumphantly bad decision. Again, not that I think Harrington is going to lead us to the playoffs or anything but DJ as an NFL starter?! Sorry, I love the kid and hope he gets the chance someday soon but anybody who isn't just infatuated with DJ will tell you he's not ready to start yet. That's not even up for serious debate.

I would have started Harrington and had DJ as the backup to begin the season. If Harrington performed well, than he'd keep the starting job. If the Falcons started 0-3 or 0-4 and Joey was playing very average, than I'd give Shockley a chance to be the starter.