• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I just talked to Joe Johnson at the Gamestop!!

Murat

Quote:

There's no excuse. Poor work ethics are contagious, and we need to jettison JJ now if he doesn't want to get any better and help this team to the playoffs. I guess some people are only interested in video games and not earning their paychecks.

lol I know you're still being sarcastic, but I don't think JJ's work ethic can be questioned considering how much he improved from Boston to PHX, and from PHX to ATL. And so far, JJ has earned his entire check.

It's all good though, I wasn't one of the primary ones who was relentlessly bashing Marvin in these recent threads, even though I made a few comments and have bashed him in the past. I don't need to continuously repeat myself, hopefully Marvin proves his doubters wrong this year.

Quote:

Quote:

So Adobozz is your 2nd account or what?
confused.gif

Oh yeah my bad!! haha banghead.gif

When my computer broked down a while ago i had my password memorized and forgot what is was. I made this account on my laptop. Than i fixed my computer and used that MW24 account. When i saw Joe I was supposed to go to my job and i just signed on my laptop to tell you guys. It's complicated i guess idk..

Anyways i am MW24 and i will use this account from now on. It's much better cause when i had MW24 other posters thought i was just a Marvin fan. Joe is my favorite player and i said it before when i had that mw24 account. The reason i had MW24 is because at that time everyone was hating on Marvin because CP and Deron started really good.

hmm...Are you too?(inside scoop).

tongue.gif

Quote:

lol I know you're still being sarcastic, but I don't think JJ's work ethic can be questioned considering how much he improved from Boston to PHX, and from PHX to ATL. And so far, JJ has earned his entire check.

It can't be questioned? All the info I personally have on Joe's offseason, which obviously is incomplete as I have not been following him around, is that he has bought Wii games. Therefore, I am required to conclude by this limited data that ALL he did is play with his Wii. That's a terrible worth ethic.

As for his improvements, most players improve when they are put in a situation where they suddenly get more minutes and touches. Since he's never worked out or practiced in the offseason, and only plays video games, I'm going to ascribe all of these improvements to luck and external factors like team makeup and coaching. What a waste of money he is.

Quote:

There's no excuse. Poor work ethics are contagious, and we need to jettison JJ now if he doesn't want to get any better and help this team to the playoffs. I guess some people are only interested in video games and not earning their paychecks.

JJ's game is good enough for him to play Nintendo WII, He earned it.

Marvin on the other hand has not developed enough to play Nintendo wii.

At this point Marvin is at the Nintendo 64 level,

He's not ready for the Wii.That would be trying to put too much on him too soon.

Maybe if Marvin proves that he can handle the GameCube better than Childress this year... then we can think about the nintendo wii.But not now.... he's not ready.

n64kid1.jpg

Quote:

I heard Marvin got a NES with a power pad.

Like most young fat kids who played with the Power Pad, his intensity is so low that he just put the pad on his lap and drummed on it, instead of running on it like the gamemakers intended.