• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The playoff picture is set!

chillzatl

• Admin

Looks like we're headed for some good games and a few upsets.

In the east I think every matchup could go either way. The Boston/Indiana series is probably the most clearcut, as I don't think Boston has the attitude to take out the Pacers. I think the other series are going to be excellent though. Philly and NO will be good, both teams match up well. The Nets and Bucks will be good and I think Orlando / Detroit will be good for stretches. T-mac is a solid MVP candidate and I'm sure he still has a few things to prove. Though If Ben Wallace is back and healthy, it won't go seven games.

In the west we have some doozy first round matchups waiting. First off, the Lakers and T-wolves is a great series. The Lakers got the next best thing to Dallas in the first round. I feel sorry for KG and the Wolves. Another year and another first round exit. THey just don't have the experience or muscle to stop Shaq and Co. I also think the Portland / Dallas matchup will be good. Dallas may have breathed a sigh of relief for not getting the Lakers. But I dont' think Portland is going to be any easier for them. In fact, I think Portland will take this one. The other matchups are pretty straight forward, though The Jazz could give the Kings some troubles. Though not enough to hurt their chances to advance. And while Phoenix gave the Spurs their toughest games in the regular season, I think their experience will make for a quick series against the Suns.

This should really be a great playoffs, I can't wait!

Give me a month then I'll be excited about the playoffs.

I'll need a reason to be excited first.

As long as the champs repeat every year it gets dull.

Honestly,i remember how boring it got at the tail end

of the Bulls title years.

I like to see new champs every once and a while.

thats how i see it too! the east is so unpredictable. I agree that Boston/Indy is the most clearcut. NO has the better team, but when it comes to playoff time- AI DELIVERS... should be a good one. They match up so well. Team with more heart will win this one. To be honest, i think for the first time- TMAC will get out of the first round. I honestly dont think Wallace is even 100%... Billups nor Hamilton can guard McGrady. If he performs well, Magic wins... If he misses his shots, Ben gets 20 rebounds in a Detroit win. Nets and Bucks is a nice matchup as well... the best PG in the league (Kidd) vs the second best PG in the league(Payton). I think the Nets will come through though....

as much as i would like the WOLVES to win, the best they can do is take the LAKERS to 7 games. I dont see them beating a champs. Portland/Dallas is a very good matchup, but Dallas' season isint a joke... this team got better! they will eventually become a playoff team, and this year it all begins. Dallas wins over Portland. While Jazz will give Kings some trouble, Kings is too talented to lose. No way they lose.

As for the Phoenix/Spurs game... while im aware that the Suns got the best of the Spurs in the regular season, Spurs will beat them....