• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks fans....this is only the beginning...OUCH!!!

dimes4life

Long time, no write, but for good reasons. First, I aint wastin my time with depressing, moaning, and whining fans. Secondly, I was looking at all your past posts, and you guys(except diesel and a few others) are hypocrites. And you know what the funny thing is.....IT IS GOING TO GET WORSE! The HAwks owe approximately 500,000 g's to fans, they have no first round picks for the next two years and you have no general manager or permanent coach. So here is my fixer upper:

1) Find a coach(Fratello, Van Gundy, Carlissim,etc.)

2) Find a legit general manager....legit meaning the guy has dealt with the NBA or has played...because most GM's who have succeeded in preparing a team are ex-players( West, Petrie, etc.)

3) Players must be moved.....I MEAN JT and BIG DOG. [censored], JT averaged 7 dimes per, but [censored] who can't when there playing like 40-45 minutes a game. I can go out there and get assists to if I was playing 40 min.!!!!

Big Dog is an unenthusiastic player with no heart and no d.

But .....on the other hand.......I am content cause my Kings are lookin good.

Have fun!

Who's the hypocrite here? First you say that you're not going to waste time with depressing and whining fans and then you come right back and say that you've been reading old posts, which if you ask me, isn't exactly the most efficient use of your time. What happened to your rookie sensation Dickau man? Maybe that's the real reason you haven't been back to these boards.

In reply to:

Players must be moved.....I MEAN JT and BIG DOG. [censored], JT averaged 7 dimes per, but [censored] who can't when there playing like 40-45 minutes a game.

Mike Bibby and 80% of the point guards in the NBA.

In reply to:

they have no first round picks for the next two years

The Hawks have the Pacers' pick this year. And I'm pretty sure they haven't traded away next year's pick yet.

In reply to:

But .....on the other hand.......I am content cause my Kings are lookin good.

Yeah, they looked real good when the Lakers ran all over them last week.

Oh, and thanks for the "fixer upper", your keen insight has definitely shed light onto some of the less apparent holes in the Hawks organization.

I feel sorry for Webber because he was born with

the wrong parts if you know what I mean.He will

not get pasted the Lakers.The Kings reached the

peek last year and they didn't win the title.I believe

last year was they're golden chance and they failed.

The Hawks have the Pacers pick but they aren't going

to get anybody good with that pick.They'll choose

some dude that will be out out the league when his

contract gets up....Probably another Cal Bowdler.

I agree that Terry and Robinson should go.Getting

rid of Reef(as much as I'd like to)will not help unless

we get ending contracts.