• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking for positives to this season? GOT SOME!

Hawksman

These sound like pretty tough questions huh? Well, when you look at our season closely, you will see some positives. I always try to find the positives and I have managed to pick out some of them.

Theo Ratliff: shot block champ! Averaged about 9 ppg and 8 rpg along with over 3.20 bpg. He was questioned and when you have looked at him this season, it is as if those injuries didn't stop him.

Dion Glover and Ira Newble: Winning records with these guys starting. I think we are a about 21-19 with Glover starting. We also have a winning record with Newble starting. Glove averaged 12 ppg and 5 rpg when starting. Also gives you a good defensive presents. Newble in the last 16 games of the year averaged 14.4 ppg and 6 rpg. His defense is unbelievable. One of the best one on one defensive players in the league. We have to re-sign these guys.

Jason Terry: Put up awesome numbers. 17.2ppg, 7.4apg, and 1.6 spg. Can play both 1 and 2. Unbelievable speed and quickness. One of the upcoming stars. Absolutly has to be re-signed.

Terry Stotts: Came in and did unbelievable job. Team respects him and I think he will be back next year. Great coach and this is the place for him.

Hawks play after the all-star break. Much like last season after the all-star break (19-18), we come together and play great ball in the second half of the season. We need to play a little better in the first half and we can be in the playoffs. Look for us to go far next year and Go Hawks baby!