• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Walter, I wanna play 25 players better than dirk!!

Diesel

As far as Webber goes,the fact that the Kings didn't miss

a beat without him hurts his case slighty.How important

to them is he really?

He DID mention AI and C Webb and I agree with him that an argument could be made for them over Dirk just as an argument could be made for Dirk over them.

As for those who believe Finley is their best player, NO WAY! Finley is a very good player but it was CLEAR that Dallas was still a VERY formidable team with him out of the lineup. Dirk put up HUGE stats when Finley was hurt for the first half of the season and the team was doing great so saying that "if Dirk didn't have Finley, he'd be lost" is WAY off. The team did so great in fact that many people thought Finley was going to be traded for a big man. Let Dirk go out for half the season and I'll guarantee you that Dallas won't fair so well. They were essentially winning with a starting lineup of Nash, Buckner, Najera, Howard and Nowitzki with Bradley, Johnny Newman, Timmy Hardaway and Wang Zhi Zhi coming off the bench. You think Finley could replace Nowitzki in that lineup and Dallas would still have a winning record let alone be fighting for the NBA's BEST record? I sure as hell don't!

As for AI, he's a great player but if Nowitzki had replaced him on that Philly team, Philly would have been at least as good, probably better. would you rather have:

Deke

Hill

Lynch

AI

Snow

or

Deke

Nowitzki

Lynch

Mckie

Snow

I would take the latter and they would DESTROY the EC. Nowitzki is the perfect PF to compliment Deke. He can score inside and out so Deke clogging up the lane would not be a problem for him.

As for Milwaukee and Toronto being good teams, obviously they werent THAT good based on their performances this past year. Dallas would have won the EC going away.

One final note. SAR was DESTROYED in both head to head matchups he had with Dirk. How can you possibly have the audacity to rank him ahead of Dirk? We lost both games AND SAR's inability to do anything with Dirk is largely the reason why.

We lost the first game 113 to 97:

SAR - 21 pts, 11 rebs

Dirk - 35 pts, 12 rebs

We lost the 2nd game 116 to 107:

SAR - 19 pts, 8 rebs

Dirk - 40 pts, 11 rebs

He outscored SAR by an average of SEVENTEEN AND A HALF ppg and out rebounded him by two full rbg and you rank SAR AHEAD of him? Please, its not even close. SAR could do NOTHING at all with Dirk. JT more than held his own with Nash, it was SAR who couldn't do anything. Face it, Nowitzki is a BAD man, a VERY bad man!