• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel, we shouldn't just release JT.

cynic

• Premium Member

I never said we should?

I said we need to bring in a second PG and run a Minime backcourt if neccessary. Haven't you been reading? I think JT is a SG and if he were 6'6 nobody would dare make him into a PG. Bring in Daniels or McInnis or trade for Dooling/Maggette and see if we can make it work.

Sheez, i'd even look at SORRY Howard Eisley.

I'd like Jacque Vaughn back.

i expect JT to be back. I can see other teams giving him a decent contract, but if that happens... the hawks will just match it.

I dont think we have to worry about if hes gonna get an ALLAN HOUSTON contract or anything like that.

Besides, with Arenas getting all the attention + Cap Space being a big concern... i dont see teams bidding high on JT.

I think JT will be back next year

No more JT hating. He does have his shortcomings, but he is still one of our Atlanta Hawks.

I don't think a player like Howard Eisley is enough to get in return for JT.

We should only trade JT if we get something of value for him. Second round choices are not enough

• Premium Member

I didn't say trade JT for Eisley or ANYONE.

I said bring in Eisley...

Meaning a five of

JT/Eisley/Grob/SAR/Theo.

And believe me, Eisley is about Last on the list... But he's on the list.

I would much rather have Antonio Daniels or McInnis or NVE.

• Premium Member

Hating on JT?

I don't have Eisley Starting over JT either. I have talked about a 2 PG set... with JT/Eisley as our gaurds. Much Rather have JT/Daniels... But that's if we can get Daniels via MCE.

Have you not figured out by now that I'm just trying to show you what it's like to have someone repeatedly accusing you of promoting something that you NEVER did???

Now you know what it's like.

It does seem as though the other cannot read, doesn't it???

Oh, what fun.

• Premium Member

I clearly stated my intentions.

YOU mire your intentions in second and 3rd guesses... Like... well, let's see what the Cap Situation is.

sorry Cynic... But going back to your girlfriend analogy.... Why waste time discussing the cap when it's obvious that the trade would only hurt us.

Plus, you've had it out for Big Dog for a while now anyway. You amened a trade of Big Dog for Van Horn. As if Van Horn has ever been a chemistry help, a defensive player, or Healthy for a whole season.

Fortunately, you're not a guy that amens the Grob for Popcorn trade, but really, a Grob for GRice trade shouldn't take any thinking on anyone's part. It doesn't make sense.