• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA.com Rookie Rankings. (Horford = #2)

DJ_Money

Quote:

right now. I'm sure glad that BK went with Horford and Law instead of Conley/???

Since I'm sitting here watching Detroit on League Pass, and Rodney Stuckey just scored 10 points in 12 minutes of play in the first half, I'm still sort of longing for the Horford/Stuckey combo that I wanted. But Horford/Law is still better than Conley and whoever we would have gotten.

Quote:

Alright! How about second round pick Aaron Gray being in the top 5.

I've been keeping an eye on the Bulls, and he has been pretty good for them. He has been effective rebounding and on offense. Apparently he could use some work on his defense. He has trouble with his lateral quickness, but it sounds like he has a good shot to be their backup center, which isn't bad for a 2nd round pick.

Quote:

i called it on thornton...probably because i'm an FSU homer but that guy is the real deal holyfield...

I'm with you there Doc. Anyone that ever saw Thornton play could never question his ability to score and his fire. It was his defense that will make or break him in the NBA.

Quote:

Quote:

i called it on thornton...probably because i'm an FSU homer but that guy is the real deal holyfield...

I'm with you there Doc. Anyone that ever saw Thornton play could never question his ability to score and his fire. It was his defense that will make or break him in the NBA.

Agree as well. Thornton was just about as dangerous as any one man wrecking crew I can remember in college.

Tons of scorers have questions about defense coming into the league. It doesn't slow down too many of them.