• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson/Kobe Bryant deal

gsuteke

Screw Kobe!!! I am 100% against Kobe Bryant in a Hawks uni. That sob got what he wanted in LaLa land and now that he sees he made a huge mistake he wants out. I hope they keep his sry azz there and endure lotto hell for 2 yrs. Joe Johnson is a class act who WANTS to be here and turn this thing around.....plus, if you havent noticed he's a pretty damn good player as well. Kobe Bryant makes me sick to my stomach. Sure, hes the best player in the league but his attitude overwhelms that fact for me. You, Mr Bryant, got your team in this fix now deal with it.

Quote:

He can't shoot like a 3.

Great argument, neither can Gerald Wallace. Yes, Smith is better suited for the 4 but he can still play the 3. JJ is a versatile player, but he is best suited for the 2, it doesn't mean he isn't versatile. LeBron James is one of the most versatile players in the league, but he's much better suited for the SF position.

Quote:

He can't defend the post like a 4.

Considering he allowed an opposing PER that was better than league average at the PF position, he obviously didn't get lit up by opposing PFs. He also slowed down many of the top PFs in the league and is also one of the best help defenders in the NBA. Next time bring a point that isn't so easily shot down.

Quote:

How about the Hawks send Josh Smith to the Bulls for Heinrich so that the Bulls can send J. Smith to the lakers in the trade. Heinrich runs the point for us.

Then the Hawks have

Heinrich

Johnson

Marvin

Horford

Pachulia

eeeeysh

yuck

I agree it trades a Forward for a Point but eeeeysh

yuck

Quote:

How about the Hawks send Josh Smith to the Bulls for Heinrich

That's such a horrible deal I won't even begin to elaborate. Josh Smith has way higher value than that. If you think we should trade him (I don't), fine, but don't undervalue him.

Quote:

How about the Hawks send Josh Smith to the Bulls for Heinrich so that the Bulls can send J. Smith to the lakers in the trade. Heinrich runs the point for us.

Then the Hawks have

Heinrich

Johnson

Marvin

Horford

Pachulia

LMAO , Theres no way in hell this trade would ever happen.

Quote:

Having a PG guard the opposing team's 2 guard because your SG is undersized should from now on be called the Hinrich maneuver.

LOL - thats funny as hell.

FWIW - Hinrich is actually a much better defender against 2's. He is allowed to be more physical and can player tighter on his man, as opposed to smaller PG's where he tends to pick up quick fouls.

• Premium Member

I wonder if they're posturing...it would make sense, due to the youth on the team.

Still, until 12/15, it's nearly impossible to make a trade b/c of the lack of big contracts on the Bulls' roster. In fact, the Hawks could put together a package quicker, and that's saying something.