• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whos going to the opening night against Mavs?

JJFAN4LF

I'll be there...figure I'll take my trusty notepad (since I'm not techno-modern on the cells) and will note the three or four things that stand out to me about the game and post them when I get back home.

I just can't wait to get one of those Hawks Fans thingys - LOL...I'll find a place for it in my office tongue.gif

I'm there, section 318. At least I'm the 1st row by the ailse. After all the sale promotions I should have waited and got good seats at the discout. Oh well. I got these from a guy with season tickets who gives up a few at cost. Still not a bad deal.

Me and a pal will be having a couple of beers in the CNN center. We normally sit by the little Mexican Restaurant. Is it Barberritos ?

Any way, we are both about 5'10'', about 30, clean cut and shaved, white guys. We will be coming from work dressed business casual,,,no suits at least.

Come have a beer with us before the game!

Quote:

...Me and a pal will be having a couple of beers in the CNN center. We normally sit by the little Mexican Restaurant. Is it Barberritos ?

Any way, we are both about 5'10'', about 30, clean cut and shaved, white guys. We will be coming from work dressed business casual,,,no suits at least.

Come have a beer with us before the game!

Yeah...I'm leaving from work too. Throwing on a Hawks T-shirt and I'll be wearing my tan-plaid Scottish golf cap (not likely anybody else will be wearing one of those). If you see me holler out "DJ" and I'll buy you a beer. detective.gif