R.O.Y.

Johann

not necessarily

if someone like horford or thorton puts up a double-double while durant puts up 20 points and little else on 35% fg, then i'm not sure durant would get it

he needs a high fg% and something more than just scoring to beat out an efficient double-double machine that does something like 13/10/2/2 on around 50% fg

Yep i don't think Horford has a shot. If AL gets 20 attemts on nightly basis than he would easily be ROY.

The best i think Al can be this season is something like this:

15ppg 9.5reb 2.5apg 1.5bpg on high fg%.

I would take these numbers over Durant's 20 and 5 on a sub 40fg% any day. They will give it to Durant anyways because he is more "exciting" to watch.

Quote:

Yep i don't think Horford has a shot. If AL gets 20 attemts on nightly basis than he would easily be ROY.

I would take these numbers over Durant's 20 and 5 on a sub 40fg% any day. They will give it to Durant anyways because he is more "exciting" to watch.

those are better than marion's numbers last year. if horford manages those stats i would be beyond happy, but i doubt he will be THAT good in his rookie year. i'd love to be surprised, though.

edit: maybe not better, but probably about the same.

Quote:

Quote:

those are better than marion's numbers last year. if horford manages those stats i would be beyond happy, but i doubt he will be THAT good in his rookie year. i'd love to be surprised, though.

I know those numbers are over the top, but that's why i said the BEST he can be this year.

It will be more like 12 and 7 though.

Quote:

LOL that dumbass has taken 45 shots in 2 games.

WTF ever man. that team won't win 20 games.

Yeah I don't regret not getting him one bit.

I said a long time ago that landing the 3rd pick was the best thing that ever happened to us.

I think Oden is a project. He gets in as much foul trouble as Yi.

And Durant is a ball hog.

It's going to be interesting if the Sonics get OJ Mayo.

Talk about a pair of ball hogs

Quote:

He's good, but lets consider he played the Suns, who the next time they play D will be the first time.

Actually the Suns are an above average defense per 100 posessions, ranked 14th in the league. Just because they give up more PPG means nothing, it's because both teams have more possessions because they shoot so early in the shot clock.

Quote:

not necessarily

if someone like horford or thorton puts up a double-double while durant puts up 20 points and little else on 35% fg, then i'm not sure durant would get it

he needs a high fg% and something more than just scoring to beat out an efficient double-double machine that does something like 13/10/2/2 on around 50% fg

Did you SEE the game against Phoenix. Durant hit 48% and was just amazing. He looked like an all-star in his first home game. Led both teams with 27pts. ((Oops, I just realized that you meant the first game against Denver.))

I loved how Horford played tonight too bad he got into foul trouble. That would have been ROY play most years but this year it looks like Durant - - after a whole three days of play.