• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Key matchup tonight

TheNorthCydeRises

Horford and Smoove vs Rasheed and McDyess

I think if our kids can win the rebounding battle, and get one of these guys in foul trouble, that we might can steal this game tonight. It's so critical for Josh Smith to not bail out teams with those long jumpers, if he's not making the shot. And I want to see Horford make either Antonio or Rasheed work tremendously hard to contain him.

28 points and 22 rebounds is probably what we need from Smoove and Horford tonight. And it doesn't matter which one has the better night. They just have to collectively get this, to make that Detroit frontline work.

Bottom line is that the Pistons are a tough team and as far as i know they are healthy. I am not sure but Hamilton may be dinged up.

The good thing is that they are basically a jumpshooting team that doesn't have a big body to punish us for our lack of size. Rasheed has a post game but doesn't use it often. If their jumpshots are a little off we can steal one but we have to execute better than last game.

Quote:

I disagree, the key machup is Marvin, Joe and Law or Lue against Billups, Hamilton and Prince.

We need to contain their backourt plus Prince. Mcdyess and Rasheed will not carry the load for them, but they will play defense though.

Dude, Rip is out. And, I disagree. Northcyde is right. We need to watch our for OUR guys not to get in foul trouble - especially Horford. We need major minutes from him.

Quote:

Quote:

I disagree, the key machup is Marvin, Joe and Law or Lue against Billups, Hamilton and Prince.

We need to contain their backourt plus Prince. Mcdyess and Rasheed will not carry the load for them, but they will play defense though.

Dude, Rip is out. And, I disagree. Northcyde is right. We need to watch our for OUR guys not to get in foul trouble - especially Horford. We need major minutes from him.

WHo is right now? RAsheed sucked, Billups and Rip killed us. If we could of stoped Billups down the strech we WIN simple as that. Rasheed was a non factor, him and Mcdyes had 12 points and 14 rebounds combined.