• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How important is the 21st pick in the draft....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I say if we plan to keep Terry as PG, then we try to use the 21st pick as trade bait.

Mainly, Nazr/21st to Seattle for Barry.

For us, the 21st pick represents a SG who we can probably hedge on to fall to the second....

Howver, for Seattle, they have Ray Ray at the SG, Lewis as their SF, and a need for a Physical PF. Right there at 21, there could be West, Georgetown's PF, or someone else. I have a feeling that they will enlist a PG from Portland... Probably Daniels. So that leave C. Well James and Booth have been disappointments. I think they'd probably sign and trade Daniels for James. However, getting Nazr would be good for them. He's a West Coast kind of C. He rebounds well and that's important because Ray Ray and Lewis needs an outlet.

Whoever the new GM will be, he should look into getting Barry. Since the trade, both Milwaukee and Seattle seems uneven.

Another thought...

is

JT(SNT)/Nazr for Mason (SNT)/Cassell.

Instant Backcourt fix...

D, love the first part of that trade and it actually makes perfect sense. Early thoughts on the pick's use had me leaning towards the 6'6 pg (name?) from Croatia or whatever...make a nice compliment to JT in the backcourt, assuming we resign him.

However, Barry is someone that I've wanted all year...is someone that could really help this team..and as you aptly pointed out, is a man without a position in Seattle. He's a better player than his brother, i.e. he is starting material as he has more athleticism (dunk title) and quickness than Jon...but they can't afford to start him in the backcourt with Ray; they did so the second half of this year out of sheer desperation, but I don't think it's a plan they intend to use long term....

Guest Walter

I'll send you a picture, lover-boy, and perhaps include one of my surgically repaired knee.

D@mn you're a loser. You have more time on your hands than I do on bed rest. Man, get a life.

How old are you again? You never did say. Hmm?

W