• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 7: BobCats Vs Hawks Game Thread

gsuteke

Quote:

OH please. You know you'd be all over inside them if you had the chance you scum.

More on topic.

FIRE WOODY

Hey man if you hang out with trash that's your business.

I'm not against someone getting some tats but you either missed who I was talking about or well.... all over inside them? WTF are you talking about anyhow?

pillepalle.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

OH please. You know you'd be all over inside them if you had the chance you scum.

More on topic.

FIRE WOODY

I'm not against someone getting some tats but you either missed who I was talking about or well.... all over inside them? WTF are you talking about anyhow?

pillepalle.gif

lol, which one are you talking about? Maybe I missed her.

Didn't see any with prison tats.

But I doubt any of these girls dancing around half naked all the time will be wholesome take-back-to-introduce-to-your-mom type girls, if ya get what i'm sayin

Quote:

Smoove already with 5 blocks, hopefully he can get 10 again. Something has changed with him and Joe. They both came to play tonight. Marvin still continues to impress me just wish Woody would leave him in while he's hot.

Maybe both of them read the Hawksquawk boards for the past few days . . lol.

Nice to see both guys playing well at the same time though.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

More on topic.

FIRE WOODY

pillepalle.gif

lol, which one are you talking about? Maybe I missed her.

Didn't see any with prison tats.

But I doubt any of these girls dancing around half naked all the time will be wholesome take-back-to-introduce-to-your-mom type girls, if ya get what i'm sayin

WHEW!

We are on TOTALLY different wavelengths. I was referring to a Bobcats player, I.E. a guy that checked into the game.

That explains alot.

uglyhammer.gif