• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's the deal with Shelden

macdaddy

• Moderators

I thought he was a great surprise at the beginning of the season. He brought toughness and rebounds and now he's back to being the forgotten man on the bench. I realize ZaZa is back, but I think there are plenty of minutes for Horford, Shelden, and Zaza. Maybe not have JJ, Smoove, Marvin play 42 minutes every game.

• Premium Member

Quote:

one word...WOODY!

Doesn't show confidence in the dude, which ruins his confidence. If we had a coach that would put him in the court, he'd only gain confidence, but he won't gain any sitting on the bench.

I agree. ZaZa couldn't guard a tree. Sheldon should be playing off the bench at PF behind Smoove and Horford should be playing center. ZaZa should be sent packing. Another Euro player who can't defend, but then again what Euro can defend?????? I'm sure the political correct society will call me on this one!

I'm starting to believe the Woody don't have a clue being talked about on HS. The problem then is the ASG will not spend the money to bring in a decent coach, heck maybe give Larry Drew a shot.

We all knew ZaZa couldn't defend but he used to score a little. Now he doesn't even do that. I wish he would stop trying to dribble the ball and go up strong when he is near the basket. Instead of trying to finesse his way to the hoop he should but his weight on somebody and bang them.