• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DID u see MArvin blow past Haslem???

Wurider05

Quote:

Damn that was super quick. I never knew he had moves like that!! If he could have dunked it it would have been awesome.

I am not surprised. Marvin is an excellent athlete. I read somewhere that he outperformed several smaller players at the nba combine. Combine that with a 6'9" frame somewhere around 240lbs awesome lower body strength and lethal outside shooting the only thing holding Marvin back is Marvin. He should not try to outdo Joe but he cannot passively concede the role of 2nd option to Smoove. When Joe is in trouble he needs to have the confidence that Marvin is gonna show (not just sometimes but regularly) and be ready to attack.

Quote:

Quote:

Damn that was super quick. I never knew he had moves like that!! If he could have dunked it it would have been awesome.

He should not try to outdo Joe but he cannot passively concede the role of 2nd option to Smoove. When Joe is in trouble he needs to have the confidence that Marvin is gonna show (not just sometimes but regularly) and be ready to attack.

He is not going to outdo Joe but he needs to come get the ball or put himself in a better passing lane "more often".