• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LET SHELDEN PLAY!!!

BHayley

So he is not the most attractive looking person...The guy can flat-out rebound and help Horford in the lane. Why is this guy not getting minutes? He can do a whole lot more than ZaZa at this point and is worth getting minutes. Even BK said he will give Sheld more minutes this season banghead.gif

I agree.

Let Solo and Shelden play. They would certainly do no worse then ZaZa and both have more upside then ZaZa b/c neither has had the oppurtunity to play much. When Shelden is given consistent minutes he rebounds much better then ZaZa. Rebounding is one of the major reason we lost last night.

I would not mind playing West and Salim more at PG until Lue and Law get healthy. Make JJ the PG and let West defend the oppoing teams PG when AJ is geting torched defensivly. It is a better option then playing AJ 40 minutes a game.

Quote:

Quote:

He has no post game. He has no outside game, he sucks at offensive rebounding. He sucks at help D....I can go on and on.

That still makes him better than Zaza.

Very true. Isn't it funny though, how we forget that Zaza is only 22, right? If I saw any resemblance of a defender in Zaza, I would say that he still has upside. This team doesn't need upside anymore. It needs NOWside!

Quote:

He has no post game. He has no outside game, he sucks at offensive rebounding. He sucks at help D....I can go on and on.

You had to be the one guy who voted to give ZaZa minutes over Shelden in the poll yesterday.

Here is the difference in the 2.

When ZaZa get consistent minutes you can hope for 6 to 7 rebounds a game.

When Shelden gets consistent minutes you can expect 9 to 10 rpg.

Quote:

So he is not the most attractive looking person...The guy can flat-out rebound and help Horford in the lane. Why is this guy not getting minutes? He can do a whole lot more than ZaZa at this point and is worth getting minutes. Even BK said he will give Sheld more minutes this season
banghead.gif

#1. BK isn't the coach #2. Did you just judge how Shelden looks? Anything you wanna come clean with???? #3. You were bitching around the time of the Seattle game about ZaZa only playing around 15 minutes. Pick a side and stay there or ride the fence atleast

Quote:

Shelden Williams is terrible. He's one of the worst professional post players I have ever seen. He's like Ervin Johnson without athletic ability and will be out of the league in three - four years.

Who will last longer, ZaZa or Shelden ?

Hard to defend either player.

The only reason the majority of people want to see more of Sheldon is b/c he has not had the floor time that ZaZa has. We already no what ZaZa gives us. Shelden gave us a tease of good play in the last month of the season last year.

Many think he deserves more minutes before he is written off.

I agree Shelden does not have a high ceiling for potential but neither does ZaZa.

I don't see why Shelden has been benched. We haven't seen what he can do - he doesn't get enough time to get a rhythm. I saw enough of him in college to think he will play in this league a long time.

This is the beginning of his second year. This board unanimously wrote Marvin off as a bust all last year. Personally, I want to see more of Shelden Williams as the year goes on, and next year I expect him to be a player.

As for Za, I saw the second half last night. He did virtually nothing. Even Rathbun gave him h_ll. Woody rolled his eyes at ZaZa, as he took him out, maybe the most frenzied reaction I've seen from Wood. Maybe Z will hold down the bench a while and yield some time to the only guy on our team who will muscle up an opponent.

Quote:

Quote:

So he is not the most attractive looking person...The guy can flat-out rebound and help Horford in the lane. Why is this guy not getting minutes? He can do a whole lot more than ZaZa at this point and is worth getting minutes. Even BK said he will give Sheld more minutes this season
banghead.gif

#1. BK isn't the coach #2. Did you just judge how Shelden looks? Anything you wanna come clean with???? #3. You were bitching around the time of the Seattle game about ZaZa only playing around 15 minutes. Pick a side and stay there or ride the fence atleast

I was defending ZaZa in that game because he was actually playing well then. He's been garbage in every other game.

Get off my fuqqing d1ck already bannana_guitar.gif