Pau Gasol on the trading block

BigBenedict242

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mike Miller trade proposals were for Chills I believe, not Smoove. I would not do that deal. I like Chill's versitility, defense, and age more then Miller's perimeter shooting. Both are good 6 men, just different types of 6 men.

The Kobe trade would have support if there was ANY indication Kobe would not nix the deal with his no trade clause.

AI is 32 or 33. Too old for my blood to trade promising 22-24 year olds for a 32 or 33 year old guard who's quickness will leave him one season very soon. (Trading for a 27 year old player instead of 32, gives 5 more years of production and 5 more years of market value to get back something on the asset / investment).

I would trade Smoove, Lo, AJ ZaZa, and Marvin or Chills for Kobe in a heartbeat ! Just hope Kobe would not reject it.

No way I trade Smoove for Bedrinas. I have watched alot of Bedrians and something is not right about him and Don Nelson knows it.

Pryz was only mentioned b/c it was thought that he could be had for cheap when Oden was still healthy. (like Haywood when E. Thomas was healthy).

Race has nothing to do with it.

I was dissing ZaZa last week b/c he had been playing like crap. Not b/c of how much sun his fore-fathers got on their skin.

Player's skill sets and on court performance are the 2 biggest factors I care about.

I'd love to work out a trade with the Griz for Pau. If they'd take Joe and Zaza/Shelden for Gasol and Damon Stoudamire, I'd be all for it.

I'm more reluctant to part with either of the Joshes or Marvin though. They're all better rebounders than Joe and they score more points per field goal attempt too.

I think that'd be a great trade for us; we'd get a big who can score and a veteran point guard that isn't terrible (like Lue and AJ) or wearing suits to games(a la "DNP-Silly Putty Knee" Claxton). Don't know anything about the Memphis roster though so I'm not sure how Joe and Zaza would fit in over there.